Hydrating base coat that allows nail polish to stick to nails properly for long lasting wear and prevents nails from staining.
Steps for the Perfect Manicure
1. Start with fresh, clean nails
2. Apply cuticle oil to push back cuticles. Do not cut them.
3. Excessive cutting can lead to hangnails and infections.
4. Remove excess oil from nail beds.
5. Use a nail file to shape nails to your liking.
6. Apply our base coat. Allow base coat to dry.
7. Then apply a very thin layer of your nail polish color. Allow the first coat to dry.
8. Apply a thin layer of second coat. Thick coats will prevent nail polish from drying properly.
9. Allow both coats to dry then apply our gel like top coat. Allow to dry completely for 2-3 minutes.
10. Use a Q-tip to clean up any mistakes. Apply cuticle oil around nail for a nice healthy finish.
Steps for the perfect GEL Manicure
**A BASE & TOPCOAT IS REQUIRED**
1.Start with fresh clean nails.
2.Use a nail file to shape nails to your liking.
3. Apply thin layer of base coat. Cure for 60 seconds with UV/LED lights.
4.Then apply two very thin layers of your nail polish color. Cure each coat for 60-90 seconds. Clean up any mistakes on your skin before curing under light.
5.Apply no wipe top coat. Cure for 60 seconds. Apply cuticle oil for nice healthy finish.